Saturday, March 7, 2009

felt guilty

so tired..today, i accompanied my mum to get her clothes in Ampang..actually, i dun want to go..thinking i could not finish my studies if I follow..4 more weeks to go for exam....i felt so guilty..but well..mum i s a mum..n i am the daughter..i juz follow her coz im very pity of her..i remembered one of our lecturers said: korg balik umah je, tros tutup pintu..stadi je ..nk hang out ngan mak ayah pon x le..x sian ke kat dorg?..those words are kept deeply into my heart..i think im one of the person who act like that..well, i was really pissed off with myself though..such a horrible daughter..the only best thing to go home..is to see ur parents face+ siblings!..thats a wonderful situation i would love to go through out my life..how happy they are when i was home..i feel so safe..well..i am one of the member of PBSM...Persatuan Balik Setiap Minggu!..huhu..remembered that my friend said that when she went home..her sis said: bile ko balik je umah, mke mak abah tros berubah..happy semacam je...

for me..i will be sad if my siblings says those words to me..but i am really happy to see their happy face when i am at home..I always hug them..showing them how much they mean to me eventhough im busy studying or wutsoeva..we should be grateful that our parents are still alive..try to be anak soleh or solehah..i dunno what would happen to me if i can't see them anymore..i pray to Allah everyday, hoping that my parents will live more longer n be healthy all the time..i really missed them..
ma n pa..i love both of u so much!..thanks for all ur sacrifices..LOVE u!

P/S: take a time to say u love ur parents before they are not there for u anymore..pray for them..

2 comments:

  1. fortunate for you to live just a mile stone away.
    appreciate it hunney..
    i wish i can be the pbsm too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak..
    jgn riso sngt psal pekse..
    jmpe ngan mak ayah n adek bradek lagi bererti..
    n jgn lpe..
    kalo kite tlg agame Allah...Die akn tlg urusan kite..
    =]
    wallahua'alam...

    ReplyDelete