Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanks a LOT mum!







huhu..im so happy becoz my mum bought me a teddy bear!..maybe ull think im childish..its been so long that i didnt bought for myself a teddy bear..thanks mum~

sweet rite?

well, anyway, today i woke up early n did some work on my assignment..
my head is going to explode thinking bout urinary module that was very tough for me..i should revise it back before its too late..i remembered during my 1st mid sem break, i didnt even touched my book..i was like a butterfly..felt so free to do what i wanted..i was very2 happy but i dun noe y i feel so hectic this 2nd break..maybe becoz im crazy..hahaha..wuteva it takes..im not a nerd n i wont let the books get over me..

i also went to a wedding ceremony in Bandar Tun Razak..how lucky i was, alhamdulillah..becoz they gave chocolate muffins with white chocolate chips on them..pergh..i was delighted when i saw all the muffins!!..plz give me more chocolate muffins will u..

hahaha..i just wanted to laugh a lot till my house crushes down on me.. y?..becoz i looked back into my drawer n found my diary..just a simple diary when i was in form1 2002..i felt so silly reading it back..bout who i liked..but now i dun even care anymore..where i did go in that year..my words was so childish..hahaha..crap~ i also found the precious thing ever my bro gave to me after we had our silat training years ago. It was some kinda wood with motivation words on it n a note from him at the back of it, wishing me gudluck for SPM 2006..that was so sweet of u~ thanks a lot..u made me happy..hehehe..love u lots!

P/S: -catch someone doing something right today and praise them for it..
-make sumone happy even they treat u bad, insyaAllah ull be bless by Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment