Thursday, February 5, 2009

HOw could u leave me alone without u?

im so sad dat u left me...3 years with u..im gonna miss u throughout my life..things we shared together..we ate together..when i ate my fav food..u also did..eventhough i dun even know whether u liked it or not..how could they separate us like dat.. u also felt the pain when i was hurt..ur so adorable..i love u so much..but now they introduce me to a new u..better than u..u may think im cruel..i wasnt..it was for my own good..thanks to them..im so sorry my love..the love we shared are now gone...


hahaha..im crazy~!!!..
probably ull think i just broke up with my bf..or whatsoeva..wrong!!!

its my BRACES!!...i lost my braces TODAY!..well i didnt lost it at the road..dats so crap~i lost it at the clinic in Bangsar.. the doc took out the braces.!!!...im free...but not that happy 100%...that was a memory..really sweet memory..i started wearing it when i was in form4..

in exchange..the doc gave me sumthing called retainer..it hurts..really when i have absscess in my mouth..infection i guess..i cant speak properly..like a child starting to learn how to speak ABC..cant eat well...urgh..imagine it...anyway,..a new life has started today..n ill live with it for 1 year if Allah still wanted me to live..



P/S: love sumbody who loves u very much..take the opportunity to appreciate them for loving u before they're not there for u anymore..just say u love them n im sure they'll be happy 100%!

1 comment: