Friday, January 30, 2009

neW bOrn bLog+cHocolatE cAkE



assalamualaikum,..

well2..this is my first blog ever..hehe..really wanted to have it long2 ago but im too bz..hoho..thanks to ALLAH

today is my lucky day!..i got a chocolate cake from my friend while i was waiting for sumone to pick me up from my hostel..well its mid sem break..i said thnx a lot to her mum..if only she knew dat i am a chocolate cake header..hehe..

owh well..yesterday was papa's birthday!..happy birthday dad! ur are the best ever dad i have in this whole wide world..words can't express how i feel bout u..all ur sacrificies for our family..thanks a lot PAPA!
i do love this month bcoz 9th jan is a meaningful day for me..
Happy BIRTHday again to my beloved person..u make me up n down..haha..nvm..we both like to fight..n then we will be nice to each other again..anyway,i dun care..all i know that i love u so much~..but before that,i love Allah first..

erm..on 3rd jan,it was my bestfriend's bufday..but i didnt wish her..i did it on purpose..i knew her since we were standard 1..same school-SK Taman Tasik, Ampang..well, maybe it seems like im cruel but..i was dissappointed with her becoz she never wished me on my bufday..we were apart when i went to SAM10..since that she forgot my bufday..

p/s: -dad- i luv so much
-bro- i luv u too so much
-sakinah- sumtimes..i regret wut i've done..sorry~happy belated bufday..

wuteva..all da best for all!!hehe..gudnite!

2 comments: